Wednesday, March 9, 2011

these palaces everyday eat satisfied is thinking

Remember when it was day at the queen's palace in:


"Marriage is what?" The queen asked.


"Marriage is that you say, I and they didn't marry sentiment is impossible to get along; and the emperor, I think I still do your daughter is good,Looking good?"


"Idiot, trudging so likable, two prince love you all too late, how can get along with not come?" Huang high-ranked imperial concubine took my hand and say. "If only they dare to bully you, say with me, I sent them for you, don't be afraid, there is emperor and empress sister in, nobody dared to bully us fly snow, is ah emperor".


The emperor also came up and said to me, "do not fear, later I will teach you, let me start tomorrow celestial queen teach you how to love, ok? Now what don't want to wait, let them give you dress up queen, get a good night to see see us near wenwu baiguan imperial dynasty first long princess."


"Don't worry, we will help you," the queen empress also say.


"Let's go, let my sister and I well give you dress up." Take my hands walk royal study.


Saying is belonged to my party tonight, true don't know they do it to me how much the invisible enemy set GongTingXi I am, see more, about how to design of others, now the emperor mutombo is devoted a little, only two wife, that wouldn't mean his son also with him, as with so much I later will have to share a man, a woman can not stand, I still don't, leaving the one you want. And that what Keats shore monk, he really, what words to say, say what heaven %, clearly I am the fe snow, and not the snow, why just like I said what is like the man of god, after I return how to live?


When I travel, time is already noon time, dinner that evening almost seven o 'clock, o.k. I have brought watch habit, thank my mother gave a piece of solar watches, mother I love you -- don't know my mom how they, missing baby daughter should they sadly. I want to home.


"Well, you see, my sister said all the snow is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, do you see this shape only heaven," LiuGuiFei really love you praise me, she was handy, and I this hairstyle here was rare, just now I give them roughly speaking, just put my hair slightly lane, on my head with a pearl nets, clothing is a symbol of my name blue dream white blue suit, street so-called suit is the inside is blue warm clothing, Sally is outside a white coat, plus a blue maomao scarf, this scarf is boom yesterday to find my meaning woven out, it seems that the effect is still good. How to say my mom is international clothing designer, Since the childhood, follow look, learn accordingly, more or less also learn a multipoint, facing these ancient people or aisement.


The queen is that look: "nice and charming without eyebrow, expensive gas in the atmosphere, still have a kind of when you are inherent snow queen's life".


Say I depressed, wear a dress needn't old say I am queen material!


"Empress you praise me too, I where have you say so beautiful."


"Princess, you lami chapa shoes really beauty" boom also at a side, said the girl who-was-not-little-anymore exactly who is your master!

No comments:

Post a Comment