Wednesday, January 19, 2011

street pedestrians saw a spectacle


As boy defy spirit, rose to with my arms. I a BanZi will he mow down, pressed. Ask, are you fill the hold? Why hit dustbin? Today you want not to its apologize, I interrupt your leg!

In broad daylight, street pedestrians saw a spectacle: a window boy, to a dustbin respectful polite respect to three bows.

Go to the mall. An entry-level, a stream of peculiar smell the nose. Intently view look, at the entrance of the gate of chair, a BanLaoXuNian positive half supine half sat there air passage? And a pair of very pleasing appearance. Cool wind in her HanJiao, passing person in succession sidelong glance around the city.

I stare her. She also stare me. I without further ado, went over her shoes kicking aside: you don't shoe on, I throw it out! May I look too frightening, she quietly put on the shoes.

Come out, went on and carefully skip a puddle. Yesterday after rain, water very much. A gray haired man lurched on the sidewalk, a car with a brush and open, splashing the old man were to realize spirit the old man DuZu lambaste. The driver opened the window and said, curry! Then swaggered off. I'll write down the car number, dial 110, told police that have a wicked driver bullying old man. He took the trouble, I'll look for his trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment