Sunday, March 6, 2011

courtyard in the plum flower open positive

Today is the first day of a palace, also be the day of Ming imperial concubine conferring the princess. Early in the morning will have come for my maid Wan hair. "Empress to wear that shirt." Little maid lami chapa shoes holding a white one, a piece of pink, one more water blue.


"That water blue!" Dressed, I came to hall. Today may not be careless.


"The Mukden accept a luck, emperor ennui yue: collects inscription son, because bosom offspring-means perfenction meritorious conferring the imperial concubine, qin gave. Give thanks." I sit aside feng chair watching from my heart is so so far apart into the YeShiXuan, voice and applauds cramps.


"Thanks, the emperor." Then inscription princess is being helped back her palace.


"Your highness, ChenQie 1950-51)." I cannot leave, because I can't.


Core son left, after the temple of spirits came out. "Really want to do that? Sacrificing their children."


"In addition to cotton son, who are not eligible to pregnant with my child." His words cold will let those who listened to despair.


Ghost also not much say what, return after the temple.


"Elder sister, I came to see you." At the moment of inscription princess special happy.


"Be careful, you now but a pregnant." Since that day after visiting her, she turned me as a close look at elder sister commonly.


"Elder sister, I will protect my belly child." Ming princess raise happy face. The belly has child indeed as expected even character also can be changed.


"My sister, I'm going back to the temple to the weak body. My sister you rest." Speak left some supplements to me.


These days more and more cold, amorous. "Instead of now thousand flowers bloom as cold winter open." Caressed a plum QinQinDe mumbling to himself.


"Good, with a thousand flowers bloom as cold winter open." Ghost still could not go out.


"Who are you. How here." I turned around and saw a black dress person attacks, but that one is different from YeShiXuan indifference of face.


"I call Pluto. Casual passer will hear an empress said."


"Yes. That I walked first. You slowly around." Without some, from now on sealing song, not an sing person.


"Ha ha, empress take care." Although he is laughing, but the body will still have a kind of light cold. This what break palace, clearly is a big foutung.


"Idiot cold core, don't want to." I dearly jilted has said to himself.


"Don't want wouldn't hurt. If I have a lifetime this palace, I would certainly go find a love my man married and have children." Lower the head whisper oneself only hear you.


I was merely a wisp of bother of chiliad hind the soul, drift to the previous flesh.


"Empress, this evening meals with." New maid ubisoft's son shook stunned me.


"Huh? Oh. Bess son together to eat. I a person eat blame boring." Accustomed to a little accompany my day.


"Empress, ShiBuDe ah." Ubisoft's son frighten knelt down.


"Well, get up. I don't want to eat." I decided to go after screen off his clothes.


Water's great, wrapped me. Stay till the water begins to cold, I was clothed with ShaYi hid in bedding.


Now she has sleep, but some inside the study but with lights.


"Your highness, today inscription princess visited empress after did not eat meat. Empress late and bath sleep." Regardless of thought a open until it has white body has a stream of desire. He knew he could not, because that is your highness woman.


"Say so she day very Ann copy." Stunning face lets a person doesn't show the thing he really what he is thinking.


"Go back to your highness, it is."


"That plans for tomorrow's execution as usual. The child cannot leave." How will like times cruel man, the child is innocent.


"Did you know." Change his is her, can prevent his also her,whether cotton queen. If you're alive will not today's complex?

No comments:

Post a Comment