Monday, February 28, 2011

then accidentally hit by carriage only fainted

When YuShu culvert woke up again when she sees is annatto bed,sometimes embroider extremely delicate double curtain. Two foreign women dressed stood by him, and see YuShu culvert a wake up, one woman say: "young lady, you wake up?"


YuShu culvert doubt asked: "you is what person? How do I here? This is where." Woman replied: "young lady, we are the king's servant, and you are in the kingdom of the royal palace HuXia? You are to bring, king of judah, king commanded us to take care of you."


What, she's now in HuXia kingdom palace, the HuXia kingdom is what east east ah, unheard of countries. Distance also wangfu far away? This is her concerns, she must while wants to go back to just go before dark, or was discovered would be too bad.


At this moment, a dress expensive gas of man coming in a single handmaids busy feet kneeling said: "see king." The man made a retired to their gestures, two went out.


Then man asked: "how, are you okay?"


YuShu culvert of say: "you are a king? Don't you saved me that... I how can here?"


Men see said: "yes, I am the king of the HuXia kingdom. 203 - Hector even show. &co.ltd.! You just fainted, I take you to this .no What is your name?"


She smiled and said: "wow, nice long name, boon! I call YuShu culverts, just thank you, thank you twice saved me, argue, I must good thank you. But now I'm leaving" and ready to go.


King see her to go near she asked: "why are you to dress like a man, close to what I tried to?" They may feel closer to each breath.


YuShu culvert hurriedly go back the two step, blush up. Put a waist shouted: "I said that what attempts, the king of judah, even what &co.ltd. hittite einhorn! I have any attempt to? I was that group of bully chasing carelessly just hit a female. Besides, were you brought me here, I didn't force you. That is strange."


King homeopathic in close to her: "how so much not carefully ah, why not careful are let I met?"


She again lean back a two-step angry of say: "how do I know? You ask me, I ask who?" Besides and also report on the outside, so into YuShu culvert didn't and other men rely so lami chapa shoes near, why old unprovoked reminded him? YuShu culvert strange think.

No comments:

Post a Comment