Friday, December 24, 2010

have prepared bowl chopsticks

to take care of the family. Mother land for lifetime with flanges, perennial lived in rural areas. Ten years ago, I put my mother and father received town, so that we can accompany them every day. Let them also spend senectitude, enjoy family happiness. Now elderly life very quiet, very peaceful, very satisfied. But when he saw his mother white-haired, my heart had a nondescript feeling. Therefore, I only have much to do something, in order to exert a filial piety. A telephone, a loud command will be my happy action. I'll try my best to make them satisfied, make them happy and make them happy.
Along with the increase of age and experience, I feel more important, more and more parents feel obeying your parents must urgently. Parents in, is filial piety. Parents are in the home is in. There's just have love. At home there is both tasteful, hot food, have hot inside, . I love my mother, I love the big tree!
Suddenly look back, imperceptible in has been quietly stepped into the middle-aged, no longer so lightsome feeling glides, every step up feet and resting seem so timid. Look around colleague, passels to new faces, is as XieQiFangGang, full of vigor and vitality, studying my children after a blossoming into handsome young man, not only plaint oneself old, really old. Wrinkles have quietly climbed the forehead, i. listened Ukrainian occurred in also or mixed with some white hairs plaint years, not only the callous and time is volatile. I always feel salad I suddenly yesterday, the passion inside still rages, and pursuit of the pace has not stopped, a single vigorous heart continues, to the cause of the persistent, for the future, to living to love or so, as always, but gracefully.i don, I have stepped into the middle age.

No comments:

Post a Comment